Frequently Asked Questions
Can I stay Anonymous?
Absolutely! If your story gets chosen for the book we will only list your first name OR a fictitious name of your choice, age, and your home country. So at the end of a story it would only read, for example: Lisa, 42, USA.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
I am looking for stories:
- from women who couldn't climax but have learned to
- about cultural differences
CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THIS INTERNATIONAL BOOK PROJECT?
I am looking for women, and men, of all ages (must be over 18) and from different countries and cultures who can share a story based on personal experience about how they learned to climax.
This could include stories about how you learned to have orgasms …
- at all
- by yourself
- with a partner
- during intercourse
- for the first time
- the best one
- multiple times
... as well as a story about having a different type of orgasm like:
... or stories about learning to have
- multiple orgasms
- female ejaculation or squirting
I am also very interested in stories about different cultural views and practices on this topic.
Awesome, I’m glad you’re asking.
Please download the Trip To Bliss Story Contribution Form (PDF, 6 pages) & fill it out.
You can submit then submit your story & Story Contribution Form by emailing it to email@example.com or “snail mail” it to:
Trip To Bliss
PO Box 806
DeLand, Fl. 32721-0806
HOW CAN I SHARE MY STORY?
Here are some questions for you to help you to get started:
- How did you realize or find out it's something you can learn?
- How did you learn it?
- Describe your first time ever orgasm.
- Did someone help you?
- Did you use “toys”?
- Do you have resources to share?
- What was it like to learn?
- Tell us about the first time, and what have you learned since then?
- Anything else you would like to share?
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START
I am currently accepting submissions for the book. After a thorough selection, if chosen, your story will be edited and double-checked with you for approval before going to print.
I prefer the texts to be sent without formatting, either by text in the Story Contribution form or attached as a Word document. Please don't email us PDFs.
Please submit your story in English. Your story should have about 500 – 3000 words.
Here are some other guidelines:
1. Please do not send a story that has been published anywhere else. Stories that have been previously published will not be considered.
2. I am only interested in individual bloggers/writers; no submissions from SEO companies or marketing/ freelance businesses PLEASE!!
3. I cannot guarantee that your story will be published. I will review your story as a possible contribution for the book. I will not return materials.
4. I reserve the right to edit your story. At my discretion, I may consult with you about changes, and possibly consider your feedback regarding modifications made by my editing team. If you are unable to reach agreement with me about changes made by my editing team, you have the right to withdraw your story from the project.
5. I will format and might add images and hyperlinks to your story; if there are particular images you would like to accompany your story, please provide them with your narrative (no copyright infringements, please).
I look forward to reading your story. Let's inspire women around the globe TOGETHER!
HOW LONG SHOULD MY STORY BE & WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES?
Please submit your story in English.
CAN I SUBMIT MY STORY IN MY MOTHER TONGUE?
I am sooo glad you asked! YES, definitely!
I would love to include and involve men into this conversation. If this is an issue that affects women, it obviously affects the men in their relationships as well. I am sure there is many a man out there who is wondering if he is doing something wrong, or why he can’t make “IT” happen for his woman. So I know there are also men out there who know what helped, what worked, what made “IT” happen. I think it is important to capture the male perspective on this particular issue as well as the female. So, if you’re a man reading this, please share your insights with us or if you haven’t experienced this in your life, share it with your friends who might be interested in sharing their story.
CAN MEN PARTICIPATE?
Great question! And yes, there are other ways to participate:
- Interviews: You can contact us HERE for an interview
- Survey: COMING SOON
- Volunteer: If you would like to volunteer your time and/or expertise this book project, please contact me at: Bibi@TripToBliss.com