What is the purpose of Trip to Bliss book?
It is said that 70% of women don't have orgasms during intercourse. And many women don’t orgasm at all. Yet despite all of our many ways to communicate these days, this is a subject not many women, in any culture, are comfortable talking about. The book will be a tool to inspire and empower women around the world to live happy and sexually fulfilled lives.
... to create and publish a truly exciting book with stories of women sharing how they have learned to climax.
... to start a conversation, to inspire and empower women, and to let them know they are NOT alone – and that having an orgasm CAN be learned.
... to inspire and empower women around the globe to live happy and sexually fulfilled lives.
... to support causes that help women. Part of the proceeds from the book will go towards causes which fight against female genital mutilation (FGM), sex-trafficking and child pornography.
But that's not all...Trip to Bliss is committed to
- Raise awareness of this issue, to open up communication. To let women know they are not alone, there is nothing wrong with them. To lessen the feelings of inadequacy, guilt, shame and dread women have around this issue.
- Change our culture around this taboo topic in a positive.
- Change the statistics (that say 70% of women don’t climax during intercourse) for the better.
- Share resources, knowledge and inspiration.
- Resonate with women from around the globe through this project. I hope that women will step up and share their story so that we can, together, inspire and empower each other to make a difference and create real change.
- Create safe environments for women to talk about this subject.
- Speak publicly on talk shows and stages about this issue.
- Involve men into this conversation, as well.
Your Trip to Bliss support is dedicated to causes that help women around the globe live a free life
Part of the proceeds will go to organizations who are working to end female circumcision (Female Genital Mutilation - FGM), sex-trafficking and child pornography. At that point the project will have come full-circle for me.